DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID19 SITUATION WE ARE UNABLE TO PERFORM IN HOME DELIVERIES. ALL DELIVERIES WILL BE CURBSIDE.
Rooms For Less COVID-19 Delivery Response,
To help stop the spread of COVID-19 Rooms For Less believes that everyone should do their part. We are currently offering in home delivery and setup and have added a new service called “Contact Free Driveway Delivery”.
What does Contact Free Driveway Delivery mean for you:
- We will open and assemble everything (to the extant that you can still get the items into your home)
- We will put items anywhere outside you need them or in a garage if available
- Our delivery team will wear gloves.
- Also when it comes time to sign they will take a picture of the signed paperwork and leave paperwork with the customer so neither customer or employee touch or have contact.
- We can NOT at this time pick up any old furniture.
What is Rooms For Less Delivery and Warehouse doing to lessen the spread of COVID-19
- We will have a contact free Delivery to the consumer and employee both feel safe.
- We wipe door handles/ steering wheels/ seats with disinfectant at least 3 times a day.
- All trucks have hand sanitizer and is used before and after every delivery.
- If any employee is sick or not feeling good they will stay at home.
- Employees ours are staggered to keep everyone from being in one area at one time.
- We are following the CDC guidelines to the best of our abilities.
• You will be given an approximate delivery window for your delivery. Typically morning or afternoon.Our delivery teams deliver between 8 am and 7 pm with morning deliveries occurring before 1 pm and afternoon deliveries being done after 1 pm.
• You will receive a 30-minute courtesy call when our delivery team is on their way to your home.
• You or an authorized representative over the age of 18 must be available to inspect and sign for your delivery at the scheduled delivery time.
• If you are going to be unavailable during your scheduled delivery window and need to reschedule your delivery we ask that you give at least 24 hours advanced notice to avoid an additional delivery fee. If you are not home during your scheduled delivery window and we need to make an additional trip to make delivery you will be charged a second delivery fee.
• If you require a more specific 2 hour window we will do our best to accommodate you. This service requires an additional $25 delivery fee and is available on a first come first serve basis. We ask for a minimum of 2 days notice to accommodate this request.
• We do not remove, haul away, or dispose of old furniture. We work with a number of local non profit agencies and can put you in touch with someone who may be able to provide this service.
• Customer pick up is available
• Items picked up by customers will be unassembled. If you require assembly there will be a charge for assembly service. This charge will vary depending on number and type of items being assembled.
• All items can be picked up at 3350 Pembroke Rd, Clarksville TN 37042
• Pickup hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 9 am until 4 pm. our warehouse is closed Wednesday and Sunday